Through Energy Audit, a systematic review and analysis of energy flows for energy conservation will be done in the facility
- To establish the facility baseline parameters by understanding the energy usage of equipments.
- To identify equipments and system inefficiency, compare with benchmark and evaluate the potential for energy savings.
- All major equipments like Air Compressors, Pumps, Fans and Blowers, Refrigeration and AC system, Boilers, Furnaces, Kilns, Equipments will be covered.
Through Power Quality Audit the power system disturbances which affect the operation of electrical equipment will be identified and analysed.
- To identify the actual cause of power system disturbances viz., Transients, Interruptions, Sags, swells, wave form distortion, voltage fluctuations, and frequency variations.
Through Electrical Safety Audit the electrical installations in a facility will be checked and ensured for proper safety
- To identify electrical hazards, if any, to prevent the danger of accidents.
- To assess for proper electrical protection method.
- To ensure consistency with Regulatory and Industry safety related procedures.